Thursday, December 1, 2011

.amanda & darrin. Warren, NJ Wedding Photographer


It's not every wedding that I get to see my dear friend get married.  Amanda and I have known each other since before kindergarden.  We took our first bus ride together.  We played Barbies, memorized each others phone numbers, played with crawfish in the backyard, and started our 25 year friendship.  I still can't believe that we have known each other for so long.  What an awesome friendship.    
When I met Darrin and saw him interact with Amanda I knew it was LOVE.  Someone that adores my friend and can make her smile like this is a keeper in my book.  Their sarcasm and silliness match perfectly.  
I'm so grateful that I could be a part of their day.  A new chapter for Amanda and Darrin's love story and a new chapter in our friendship!
Love you both.  Many many CHEERS to many more years!  Em