Friday, December 10, 2010

andy & liz, wedding photographer, Appleton, WI


If you want to know fun and love, you MUST meet Andy and Liz!  I originally met Andy during work, as he is co owner of Over The Top Entertainment.  Over the years we continued to find ourselves working the same events and it was clear we had the same passion for our work.  Andy confirmed that we were like minded when he contacted me before Andy and Liz were engaged to see about me  shooting their wedding.  
Turns out that the passion and energy that Andy puts towards work is equal to the passion and energy that he puts towards his life and relationships.  I wasn't surprised by the positive vibe and love that was glowing when I arrived at the church that Saturday.  Everyone has to be on board when Andy and Liz are "in the House!"  Their passion for life is contagious.    
Thank you for letting me see your personal sides and including us in your wedding day.  I hope the images below bring back all the joy of the day.  Many many cheers to your love, Em
















No comments: